To request a substitution, please submit a support request with the following information:
- First Name, Last Name, and Email Address of attendee being replaced.
- First Name, Last Name, and Email Address of the new person.
- If the substitute attendee is a Member (in good standing) of an IIBA Chapter, please include their IIBA Member ID.
- Your Full Name, Email Address and a good phone number for us to reach you should we have any questions.
You will receive a confirmation of the substitution via email reply.
If there is a difference in registration costs (i.e. substituting a member for a non-member or vice-versa):
- Amount due: An invoice will be provided with a link to pay any amount due.
- Refund due: A refund will be processed against the original payment card - or - a refund check will be issued by our Director of Finance and Treasury. Please note: Refunds are only processed when there is a difference in registration prices. Full refunds are not issued.
Note that certain attendee types are not eligible for substitutions.
- The original attendee should not cancel the registration.
- Payment: No action is required if the new registrant will keep the same payment. If the payment method is changing, the new attendee must provide payment before a refund is issued to the original attendee. To change the method of payment, submit a support request.
- Hotel: Be sure to notify the hotel of any changes to reservations/guests.
- The new registrant is responsible for canceling or changing travel reservations