All cancellations or substitutions will be accommodated by submitting a support request up to day of the event.
Attendee substitutions are permitted with any difference in registration costs due on date of substitution (i.e. substituting a non-member for a member will incur an amount due of $75). No refunds will be made for cancellations.
To request a substitution, please submit a support request with the following information:
- First Name, Last Name, and Email Address of attendee being replaced.
- First Name, Last Name, and Email Address of the substitute attendee.
- If the substitute attendee is a Member (in good standing) of an IIBA Chapter, please include their IIBA Member ID.
- Your Full Name, Email Address and a good phone number for us to reach you should we have any questions.
You will receive a confirmation of the substitution via email reply.
If there is a difference in registration costs (i.e. substituting a member for a non-member or vice-versa):
- Amount due: An invoice will be sent to your email address with a link where you can pay any amount due.
- Refund due: A refund will be processed against the original credit card used to pay for the registration - or - a refund check will be issued by our Director of Finance and Treasury. Please note: Refunds are only processed when there is a difference in registration prices. Full refunds are not issued.
Travel and Hotel: Cancellations of travel and hotel reservations are the responsibility of the registrant. For additional information on the hotel cancellation policies, contact the hotel you made a reservation at directly.